The Fart Button The Fart Button

Great

Would have been better if his eyes popped out and then it ended. I didnt like the scene where the world was exploding.

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Just great

when I saw the icon for this flash I just knew that it was David Firth. This movie was hilariously random. Put your breasts on the hook? Like Wtf?! I was laughing so hard when he kicked her out of the window and that pervert robot harassing the women was so funny. Please make more, I love your style of clever randomness.

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Well..

I gotta give you credit, taking all those pictures and that video of you playing supersmash must have taken some time. But, I already knew pretty much everything you talked about and anyway who played with captain falcon for 20 minutes could figure out more than half of what you said. It was still pretty good tho.

Oh, and that video of the baseball bat event was sick.

Mooble Mooble

Not bad

Solved in 6 steps in 1:53. I found it pretty fun and it was implemented very well.

Cow Tippin' Cow Tippin'

Sweet

Once you get ur stealth to 23 the farmer can never detect you, no matter how many cows you tip or fast you walk. Once your power becomes 50 you dont even have to do the tipping mode balance thing, they just fall when you touch them. Also, if you get your speed to 60 it becomes impossible to tip any cows for some reason. I owned this game so hard.

Twist Twist

Not that great

The thing about this game is that it is repetitive and boring. I played to 2000 points and got bored. Me and my friend could each control one ball and make it way easier. Nothing seems to happen in the game its just so boring. I saw it when you first uploaded it and didnt think it was front page material and I still think it isnt.

itsjms responds:

:[ yeah that makes it easy ):< no need to 1 it.