Mooble Mooble

Not bad

Solved in 6 steps in 1:53. I found it pretty fun and it was implemented very well.

Cow Tippin' Cow Tippin'

Sweet

Once you get ur stealth to 23 the farmer can never detect you, no matter how many cows you tip or fast you walk. Once your power becomes 50 you dont even have to do the tipping mode balance thing, they just fall when you touch them. Also, if you get your speed to 60 it becomes impossible to tip any cows for some reason. I owned this game so hard.

Twist Twist

Not that great

The thing about this game is that it is repetitive and boring. I played to 2000 points and got bored. Me and my friend could each control one ball and make it way easier. Nothing seems to happen in the game its just so boring. I saw it when you first uploaded it and didnt think it was front page material and I still think it isnt.

itsjms responds:

:[ yeah that makes it easy ):< no need to 1 it.

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

W00t so fun

This game is awesome. I got 126790760 points on wave 141, pentagon level (the easiest one). There is no improvements that I can see with this game. Anything that was wrong with onslaught is now fixed in onslaught 2.

CollectIt2 CollectIt2

What about the first one?

You say this is your first game, then why is it called collect it 2? Wasn't there a collect it 1?

Xx-Assassin-xX responds:

My original wasn't considered a game game, It was a game indeed but not worthy enough for me to call it my first game :D

I still don't see why you would bring my score down for something as stupid as that :(

Stop the Hentai Stop the Hentai

Stop this flash!

This game was very shitty. For one thing the sound and graphics hurt my eyes and my ears. It was also insanely difficult to play. 0/10

Frozenverdugo responds:

i just knocked this up one morning. I don't regard it as a masterpiece. It's only flash 4 after all. I'm saving up for flash 8 so I can make some real games

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

W00t

This game is awesome!! HISCORE: 2,000,000,000 one Thin-Line level (my name is Seabass XD)!

When I first played Blockhead: A halloween special a few months ago I thought it was garbage. It was so not fun. But with every new Blockhead they just get better and better. This one was amazing. By far the best one yet. My only critisizm is that once you play for half-hour it starts to get boring with just the 2 types of enemies. You should probably add more. But other than that this was great!

shooting game shooting game

Not a great game

I dont think this game has anything to offer. All you do is click the things, they dissapear and a sound is played. The sounds get rly annoying too. I love how you put created, developed and coded by u at the bottom of the screen, especially cause this game looks like it took an hour to make.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Good game but sorta screwed up

This game had a lot of bugs that made it annoying to play. I got to level 6 and no planes flew by the entire lvl! WTF!? Also there would be huge periods (15 seconds) where no planes would fly by. Other than that it was great but the bugs really made it bad,

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Just great

The guy above me "Tychondryus" has only one complaint: the game is too hard. He just sucks at the game. Its not hard if you play it a few times. This game is great and its the first newgrounds game and its the first one i ever played (a long time ago) and i still find it fun. The xbox 360 version is sweet too.