The Fart Button The Fart Button

Great

Would have been better if his eyes popped out and then it ended. I didnt like the scene where the world was exploding.

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Just great

when I saw the icon for this flash I just knew that it was David Firth. This movie was hilariously random. Put your breasts on the hook? Like Wtf?! I was laughing so hard when he kicked her out of the window and that pervert robot harassing the women was so funny. Please make more, I love your style of clever randomness.

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Well..

I gotta give you credit, taking all those pictures and that video of you playing supersmash must have taken some time. But, I already knew pretty much everything you talked about and anyway who played with captain falcon for 20 minutes could figure out more than half of what you said. It was still pretty good tho.

Oh, and that video of the baseball bat event was sick.

Jerry Jerry

Great.

It had humour and meaning. Well drawn and animated. I've never seen a flash without any spoken words done so well. 5/5

The Best Flash Ever The Best Flash Ever

Hilarious

That was pretty original and the words were funny. When it started I thought it was gonna be stupid but it was awesome. "I orgasmed to this flash" lol

Line and Sinker - BT Line and Sinker - BT

Great band, great song, GREAT animation.

I loved it. Billy Talent is my favorite band and this animation was so awesome. I was really cracking up when its like "I carried on" and theres this guy carrying a sign that says "on."

RhysMus responds:

Billy Talent is one of my favorite band too :D there effing rad!
Yeah the idea was to make nearly every clip refer to the lyrics... i tried :D
Thanks For The Review!
PEACE!

[KK] NG Commerical [KK] NG Commerical

Actually good!

the first kk submission that i didnt hate. I actually liked it! This is definetly going into my favorites. It's sorta crude but still great.

O-two O-two

Great movie

by the way, the-one-freeman, O2, N2 and CO2 (the primary components of air) are not polyatomic ions. They have no charge and are therefore not ions, dumbass. Nice try bein smart tho. Anyway it was a rly good movieand i enjoyed it.

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

SWEET

pure genius. Beautifully drawn, you have a vivid imagination (i've read from your review responses that youve never actually taken drugs). That part when the guy is laughing at the tv because that guy got shot really cracks me up. I thought the best part was right after that 1-up thing when he was going crazy. This deserves no less than all 10s. Nice work!

NUMBERS N LETTERS COLLAB NUMBERS N LETTERS COLLAB

LOL

I've seen a lot of the star syndacit's movies and I have to say that they are all uncreative shit. This one however, makes me chuckle and I like it. Not bad...